.CL First Aid Training
Terms and Conditions
- Once a course/place is booked it will not be secured until payment is received.
- Zoom link (where required) will only be sent out once payment is received.
- Zoom must be attended for the full time required.
- Zoom sessions must be attended in a quiet room where only the attendee is present and there are no distractions.
- All courses are face to face - where a zoom session is taking place the trainer should always be able to see and hear attendee attending (no different to classroom environment) and vice versa (unless placed in a breakout room where the trainer will be present and contactable just not in view in all rooms)
- Any connection issues must be discussed with the trainer and attendee must contact the company before the start time.
- Course/place payments are non refundable.
- Course/place payments may be transferred when a months (or more) notice is given and at the discretion of CL First Aid Training.
- If attendee doesn't turn up on the day this place is lost and rebooking and re-paying will be necessary.
- In the unlikely event of the company or the trainer cancelling the course, an alternative date will be arranged if no agreement can be reached then a full refund will be given.
- Setting/environment must be safe and adequate to run the training from.
Failure to comply, unacceptable behaviour or terms and conditions are not met the trainer and company reserve the right to cease training and all monies are lost.
* Terms and conditions correct when printed/published. CL First Aid Training reserve the right to update or change them where required*